OK we are now officially announcing our second solo contest! The 4 solos can be heard here:
Here are the rules:
1. The contest will end on Sunday, April 30.
2. The prize goes to the first contestant to correctly identify all four solo excerpts.
3. The prize is: the sheet music for the Sonata for Horn, by Bruce Broughton; kindly provided by Patterson Hornworks.
4. Each contestant is allowed one entry only; if you don’t get it on your first try, you don’t get to keep guessing!
5. To enter, send an em-mail with your guess at the four soloists’ names, in the correct order, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun and good luck!